With thick strokes of color, a silent sweep motor, and clean contrasting hands, this head-turning home decor doubles as both wall art and a working clock. The Yellow Line Square Clock is crafted in Cincinnati with the vibrant urban/abstract artwork of Mendo Vasilevski, printed in high-definition directly onto the clock face. This modern wall clock features a medium-sized aluminum composite body with crisp satin hues of yellow, black, and white with an artistic anti-glare finish. This contemporary home decor is more than just a time piece; it is a striking addition to an urban loft, an artistic statement in a studio apartment, an attractive splash in a modern space, or a bold accent in a corporate office.
- Size & Style Specs: Medium Square Clock - 16W x 16H x 1D (inches) - Abstract/Urban Style Modern Wall Clock on Aluminum Composite.
- Savor the Silence: Clock features a silent motor with a non-ticking, continuous-sweep movement, powered by a single AA battery (not included.)
- Priceless Peace of Mind: This contemporary clock body was designed & manufactured domestically in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, and includes a Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Parts Warranty.
- Stress-Free Hanging: Metal slot or bracket on back hangs easily on most household nails, screws, or hooks. Foam spacers allow the clock to float slightly off the wall.
- Easy Maintenance: Recommended for indoor placement. Artistic satin finish on aluminum composite. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.