Allow yourself to be whisked away on a bold adventure with Whitewashed Horizon by artist Richard Knight in his signature 'Minimalist Line Drawing' style, and inspired by the mountainous backdrop of his Rocky Mountain home. Break from the mundane and motivate yourself to reach new heights as you enjoy this contemporary mountain painting. Richard's abstract landscape art is individually cut, crafted and layered from two aluminum composite panels with fade-resistant acrylics in monochrome shades of blue, black and gray on a white backdrop.
This artwork is a limited edition original reproduction, with only 150 available for purchase. Richard's unique mountain range home decor works beautifully in a variety of settings and decorating styles, including modern farmhouse decor, modern rustic decor, urban, eclectic, and contemporary living rooms, bedrooms, offices, and so much more.
- Exclusive & Eye-Catching: Limited Edition (only 150 available) - 22in. W x 22in. H x 1in. D (Medium.) Dual-layered minimalist wall art with cut/raised mountain range in a semi-gloss finish on polymetal.
- Forget About Wear & Tear: Crafted from indoor/outdoor aluminum composite material, specifically formulated for artistic applications. Colors applied in high-resolution with UV-cured acrylic inks.
- Priceless Peace of Mind: Individually crafted in the USA (Cincinnati, Ohio) in our fine art and fabrication studio. Includes Certificate of Authenticity, Color & Quality Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Stress-Free Hanging: Lightweight material that hangs on any wall using household nails, screws, hooks or cleats/rails with sawtooth brackets and padded spacers on back. Artwork will float about 1/2in off wall.
- Care-Free Maintenance: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use (weather and fade resistant.) Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.