The White Pixelated Clock is an artistic acrylic wall clock designed and crafted by the high-end contemporary furniture maker Adam Schwoeppe. This surreal wall clock is crafted from glasslike acrylic, reverse-printed with vibrant white coloring set back behind the high gloss transparent surface. The rectangular pixels appear to be suspended in the air as the clear acrylic shows through to your wall, creating the impression that the clock is crumbling apart like a modern/digital twist on a Salvador Dali clock. This techy style decor is a brilliant accent to any wall and a welcomed addition to our Modern style Accent Colors Home Decor collection.
- Size/Style: Large - 9W x 30H x 1D (inches) - Surreal Wall Clock on Acrylic - Transparent body shows thru to your wall around the colors.
- Clock Motor: Silent, continuous-sweep movement (non-ticking) with interchangeable hands.
- 100% Made in USA: Designed, cut, colored and assembled in our Cincinnati art studio. True-flabed printer for ultimate color clarity.
- Mounting: slot on back hangs easily on nails, screws, hooks or french cleats. Spacers allow the clock to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Reverse-printed transparent acrylic/plexiglas with high gloss finish. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.