Waltz v2 Copper Cherry is an entirely handmade sculpture, crafted from manually bent and formed wood and metal ribbons with a cherry base. The curving, flowing strips can be left static or rotated on the central metal pole, giving the kinetic sculpture a unique perspective from every viewer, at every angle. This abstract wood sculpture measures approximately 26 inches tall (which includes the 3.5W x 3.5D x 6H sculpture base) and features rich hues of brown, copper, silver and cherry. The open concept allows this wood and metal art to integrate with your space; elevating the ambiance without competing with your home decor. This original sculpture is hand-crafted by Jackson Wright in Cincinnati, Ohio, with each piece featuring unique nuances due to the variations in grain, character, and hue of the natural materials.
The sculpture is sealed with two coats of semi-gloss lacquer finish, which is both attractive and easy to clean. It arrives fully-assembled and ready to place on a table, desk, mantel, pedestal or shelf in any modern, contemporary, midcentury, elegant or eclectic space.
- Overall Size: Large 9W x 26H x 9D | Base Measurements: 3.5W x 3.5D x 6H (inches) - Original Abstract Wood Sculpture, Hand-Crafted from Wood and Metal Ribbons with a Cherry Base
- Detail: Original wood and metal ribbons with a cherry base sculpture, artisan-crafted from solid wood block, layered strips of Black Walnut and Mahogany wood, and hand-ground and painted teal green aluminum, as well as a steel support rod.
- Handmade in USA: Crafted by Jackson Wright in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. This is an 'Original Multiple' sculpture, meaning the design is reproduced by the original artist using the same types of wood for consistency, but the natural variations in wood grain, hue and hand-crafted character make every piece unique.
- Placement: Arrives fully assembled and ready to place on coffee table, end table, desktop, shelf, matel, night stand, dresser, etc. Crafted from relatively lightweight materials with padded feet below the base, so it will not damage surfaces.
- Finish/Care: Recommended for indoor use. Entire sculpture is sealed with 2 coats of a protective semi-gloss lacquer finish. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.