With thick strokes of color, a silent sweep motor, and clean contrasting hands, this functional decor doubles as both wall art and a clock. The Urban Earth v4 Clock Large is crafted in Cincinnati with the vibrant brushstroke artwork of Elana Richardson. This modern wall clock features a tall metal body with a crisp satin-matte hues of teal green, cream, rust, and purple, applied as giclee artwork directly to the clock face. This colorful kitchen clock is more than just a time piece; it is a striking addition to an urban loft, an artistic statement in a studio apartment, an attractive splash in a modern space, or a bold accent in a corporate office.
- Size/Style: Large - 9W x 24H x 1D (inches) - Handcrafted Original Modern Wall Clock on Metal
- Clock Motor: Silent, continuous-sweep movement (non-ticking) powered by a single AA battery (not included.)
- 1 Year Manufacturer Parts Warranty. Clock body/face designed & manufactured domestically in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
- Mounting: slot on back hangs easily on nails, screws, or hooks. Spacers allow the clock to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Recommended for indoor placement. Artistic satin finish on metal. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.