Urban Colt is a southwestern style artwork, originally created at the highly-talented hands of surreal artist Ben Judd and recently converted into a high-definition giclee print. It designed to be an interesting and attractive way of decorating with a western emphasis. This contemporary horse painting is crafted from rugged materials with durable finishes, giving the display longevity and versatility in both indoor and outdoor settings. This piece features crisp hues of red, brown, blue and white on metal or acrylic with an artistic matte or glossy finish. This line of modern western decor and cowboy/girl art is a creative addition to our Western style Animals & Sealife Wall Art collection.
- Size/Style: LARGE - 19W x 48H x 0.5D (inches) - Contemporary Horse Painting on Metal or Acrylic
- Detail: HD (high definition) giclee print application. UV cured acrylic inks. Rare, true-flatbed application for ultimate image clarity.
- 100% Made in USA: Enhanced, prepped, printed and assembled in our Cincinnati art studio. 90 Day Manufacturer Parts Warranty.
- Mounting: sawtooth metal brackets attached to the back that hang easily on nails, screws, hooks or french cleats, and allow the artwork to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Suitable for indoor/outdoor placement. Artistic matte or glossy finish on metal or acrylic. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.