As the name suggests, Two Lovers Black Fade is an elegant metal sculpture that represents the enamored entanglement of a lover's embrace. Through amorous twists, turns, arcs, and bends of the body, this abstract sculpture creates a fluid, striking addition to your modern home decor. From the artistic grind patterns in the metallic surface to the hand-formed body of aluminum ribbons, every detail of this original, contemporary sculpture was handcrafted by the artist Carlos Jacobs, right here in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
Available in natural silver aluminum with a myriad of vibrant colors, this entirely handmade black minimalist decor works brilliantly from bedrooms to living rooms, bathrooms to offices, and kitchens to studies, and it compliments your contemporary, industrial-modern, urban, and minimalist decorating styles.
- Eye-Catching from Every Angle: Large size, 10W x 33H x 8D (inches) overall. Original metal art, hand-crafted in Cincinnati, OH; layered grind pattern creates a dimensional, holographic effect.
- Indoor/Outdoor Durability: Crafted from rigid, industrial grade aluminum; double the material thickness of other metal artists. Colors hand-painted with UV-cured acrylics and protective clear coat finish.
- Priceless Peace of Mind: 100% Made in the USA (Cincinnati, Ohio) from industrial grade materials in our fine art and fabrication studio. Includes Certificate of Authenticity, Color & Quality Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Stress-Free Setup: Sculpture arrives fully-assembled with protective pads on the bottom of the base. The sculpture body will have unique character and shape from every angle, so feel free to rotate it to your desired position.
- Care-Free Maintenance: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use (weather and fade resistant.) Artistic metallic finish on silver aluminum. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.