The Mask is a captivating 22in x 32in wall art piece with new orleans subject matter produced with the artistic eye and skilled photography of artist Meirav Levy. The eclectic wall art is a high resolution giclee print with UV-cured acrylics in hues of charcoal grey, silver, black, white on metal or plexiglass with an artistic satin or high gloss finish. Suitable for indoor/outdoor placement, this new orleans decor is a attractive addition to our Eclectic style People Wall Art collection, and is a popular choice for spaces ranging from urban homes to upscale hotels to harmonious day spas to modern corporate offices.
- Size/Style: Large - 22W x 32H x 0.5D (inches) - Eclectic Wall Art on Metal or Plexiglass
- Detail: HD (high definition) giclee print. UV cured acrylic inks. Rare, true-flatbed application for ultimate image clarity.
- 100% Made in USA: Enhanced, prepped, printed and assembled in our Cincinnati art studio. 90 Day Manufacturer Parts Warranty.
- Mounting: sawtooth metal brackets attached to the back that hang easily on nails, screws, hooks or french cleats, and allow the artwork to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Suitable for indoor/outdoor placement. Artistic satin or high gloss finish on metal or plexiglass. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.