The Dancer Sculpture is a stunning 10in x 36in free-standing piece with elegant curves and weightless movement, produced by Helena Martin in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. This modern metal art is a hand-crafted original sculpture with crisp, reflective grind patterns in the silver aluminum material. The ground metal is inherently durable but flexes enough for some subtle kinetic movement. It arrives fully-assembled to the padded base, and is suitable for indoor/outdoor placement as the sustrate is both weather and rust resistant. An organic, unique statement piece like this makes a gorgeous addition to our modern style, contemporary collections.
- Size/Style: Large - 10W x 36H x 10D (inches) - Modern Metal Art on Ground Metal
- Detail: Original sculpture with intricate grind patterns applied by hand, and a body manually bent, formed, painted and clear coated.
- Made in USA: 100% handcrafted by Helena Martin in our Cincinnati art studio. 1 Year Manufacturer Parts Warranty.
- Placement: Arrives fully assembled and ready to place on coffee table, end table, desktop, shelf, etc. Crafted from lightweight aluminum with padded feet below the base, so it will not damage surfaces.
- Finish/Care: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use. Artistic metallic finish on ground metal. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.