Start your day with a smile, with the help of Summertime by artist Jacky Parker. Though the subject may be delicate, the artwork most certainly is not; this modern farmhouse floral masterpiece is crafted with fade-resistant finishes and industrial grade aluminum, making it durable, resilient, and easy to clean. The high-resolution artwork is applied with UV-cured acrylic inks in a pastels and multicolor color palette.
This chic metal wall art becomes a charming focal point and helps create an Instagram-worthy backdrop in your space, thanks to a creative new twist: the front panel is float-mounted to a larger metal back panel, creating an artistic border that frames your artwork. This two-tiered frame style has unique depth and shadows, catching eyes and turning heads from every angle.
- Eye-Catching from Every Angle: Large size, 32W x 22H x 1D (inches) overall. Tiered layers with float frame creates unique spacing and shadows with this modern farmhouse floral metal wall art.
- Forget About Wear & Tear: Crafted from industrial grade aluminum and UV-cured acrylic inks. Artwork applied using a rare, ultra high end vacuum-table technique for ultimate image clarity and resolution.
- Priceless Peace of Mind: Made in the USA (Cincinnati, Ohio) from industrial grade materials in our fine art and fabrication studio. Includes Certificate of Authenticity, Color & Quality Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Stress-Free Hanging: Fairly lightweight metal panel that hangs on drywall, wood, masonry, etc. using household nails, screws, hooks or french cleats with sawtooth brackets and padded spacers on back. Artwork will float about 1/2in off wall.
- Care-Free Maintenance: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use (weather and fade resistant.) Artistic satin finish on metal. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.