With the 'Spiral' solid wood and metal sculpture you introduce a warm selection of natural hardwoods into your space, with a gorgeous contemporary twist. It is a brilliant 29 inch tall free-standing sculpture with a sense of elegance and weightlessness that will elevate your ambience and introduce a new level of sophistication and class. The broad curves and natural wood and metal tones give it a mid-century vibe. This modern wood sculpture is hand-crafted by Jackson Wright in Cincinnati, Ohio, with each piece featuring unique nuances due to the variations in grain, character, and hue of the natural woods. The body and base are built from hand-selected hard woods and materials in rich, attractive hues of black walnut, gold, and mocha brown. The wood slats are steam bent to shape and mounted to a steel rod, and the sculpture is sealed with two coats of semi-gloss lacquer finish.
The suspended solid wood and metal ribbons of the sculpture body can rotate and flex enough for some subtle kinetic movement, and the artistic semi-gloss finish is both attractive and easy to clean. It arrives fully-assembled and ready to place on a table, desk, dresser, mantel, pedestal, etc. An organic, unique statement piece like this will be the crowning jewel in your space, from Mid-Century to Modern Farmhouse and nearly every style in between.
- Size/Style: Large 11W x 29H x 10D (inches) - Original, Handcrafted Piece. Modern Wood Sculpture Created from Hand-Selected Solid Wood and Metal
- Detail: Original solid wood and metal sculpture, artisan-crafted from solid wood block, layered strips of Black Walnut and Mahogany wood, and hand-ground and painted teal green aluminum, as well as a steel support rod.
- Handmade in USA: Crafted by Jackson Wright in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. This is an 'Original Multiple' sculpture, meaning the design is reproduced by the original artist using the same types of wood for consistency, but the natural variations in wood grain, hue and hand-crafted character make every piece unique.
- Placement: Arrives fully assembled and ready to place on coffee table, end table, desktop, shelf, etc. Crafted from lightweight wood strips with padded feet below the base, so it will not damage surfaces.
- Finish/Care: Recommended for indoor use. Entire sculpture is sealed with 2 coats of a protective semi-gloss lacquer finish. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: