Give your walls a glamorous makeover with the Silversmith Square Clock Large Blue from Metal Art Studio. Prepare to turn some heads and strut your style with this mid-century modern clock, featuring an upscale, brushed silver finish and metallic blue hands. This minimalist wall decor is from contemporary furniture designer Adam Schwoeppe in Cincinnati, Ohio, and was assembled with high quality components right here in the USA.
The 'Midcentury' term is more than just a label, it represents the ideal lifestyle of a more carefree time that all either loved to live through or longed to be a part of. This abstract home decor will take you there as you enjoy the timeless elegance, savor each moment of silence with the non-ticking, continuous sweep clock movement, and appreciate the peace of mind knowing your contemporary silver accent is color and finish certified, with a manufacturer warranty on parts for life.
- Eye-Catching from Every Angle: Large size - 23W x 23H x 1D (inches.) Artisan-crafted mid-century modern clock on brushed silver polymetal, with a natural metallic glint.
- Silent & Simple: Non-ticking, continuous-sweep clock movement for a pleasantly quiet ambiance, powered by a single AA battery (not included.)
- Priceless Peace of Mind: Designed and Made in the USA (from domestic and global parts.) Includes Color & Quality Certificate, and Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty.
- Hassle-Free Hanging: Lightweight material that hangs on drywall, wood, masonry, etc. using household nails, screws, or hooks with mounting clip/bracket and padded spacers on back. Clock will float about 1/2in off the wall.
- Versatile & Low-Maintenance: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use (weather and fade resistant.) Artistic brushed finish on silver polymetal. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.