With a silent sweep motor and slim black hands, this functional decor is just as much fine art as it is a clock. The Silver Zig Zag Desk Clock is handcrafted in Cincinnati by metal artist Helena Martin. This modern table clock features a tall silver face with layers of directional grind patterns meticulously scratched into the surface with a handheld grinder. The multi-directional grind patterns are extremely light-reflective on the metallic silver surface, giving this clock an attractive sparkle, unique depth, and holographic movement from every angle. Crafted from natural aluminum, this contemporary clock is more than just a time piece; it is a striking addition to an executive desk, an artistic statement on a contemporary end table or shelf, a glistening accent in a modern space, or a perfect corporate gift for a boss or partner who already has everything and is hard to shop for.
- Size/Style: Medium - 6W x 18H x 6D (inches) - Handcrafted Original Modern Table Clock on Natural Aluminum
- Clock Motor: Silent, continuous-sweep movement (non-ticking) powered by a single AA battery (not included.)
- 1 Year Manufacturer Parts Warranty. Clock body/face is 100% handmade in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA with the decorative grind pattern scratched into the metallic surface using a handheld grinder.
- Mounting: slot on back hangs easily on nails, screws, or hooks. Spacers allow the clock to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Recommended for indoor placement. Artistic metallic finish on natural aluminum. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.