Silver Expressions is a striking original metal artwork meticulously etched, ground, textured and sanded in Cincinnati, Ohio by contemporary metal artist Nate Halley. The abstract and contemporary style four panel display features a multi-layered design crafted from both layered metal as well as layered artistic grind patterns, with a variety of application techniques. The textured metallic surface is extremely light receptive, as the etched grooves of the grind patterns reflect light to create movement and depth with a three-dimensional (3D) holographic effect throughout the patterned design. With increased overhead lighting these lively, emotional effects will be exaggerated even further.
This modern metal wall art is the perfect silver decor for an upscale, contemporary setting. The interesting abstract imagery creates the perfect conversation starter, and achieves the ultimate Wow Factor for both residential and commercial applications.
- Size/Style: Medium - 25W x 25H x 1D (inches - 12x12in. per panel with 1in. gap) - Abstract Metal Art on Natural Aluminum
- Detail: meticulously etched, ground, textured and sanded to create the artistic grind patterns. 10x10in front panel raised slightly off of a 12x12in back panel.
- 100% Made in USA: Hand-crafted with care from start to finish in our contemporary art studio in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Mounting: sawtooth metal brackets attached to the back that hang easily on nails, screws, hooks or french cleats, and allow the artwork to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Suitable for indoor/outdoor placement. Artistic metallic finish on natural aluminum. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap. Clean fingerprints promptly to avoid staining.