Scattered Edges is a striking original metal artwork, and meticulously etched, ground, textured and sanded in Cincinnati, Ohio by contemporary metal artist Helena Martin. The cubism and contemporary style five panel display features a multi-layered design crafted from layer upon layer of artistic grind patterns with a variety of application techniques. The textured metallic surface is extremely light receptive, as the wispy grooves of the grind patterns reflect light to create movement and depth with an almost holographic effect throughout the shapes design. With increased overhead lighting these lively, emotional effects will be exaggerated even further.
This modern metal wall art is the perfect silver decor for an upscale, contemporary setting. The interesting abstract imagery creates the perfect conversation starter, and achieves the ultimate Wow Factor for both residential and commercial applications.
- Size/Style: Medium - 24W x 30H x 0.5D (inches) - Cubism Metal Art on Natural Aluminum
- Detail: meticulously etched, ground, textured and sanded to create the artistic grind patterns with a variety of application techniques.
- 100% Made in USA: Hand-crafted with care from start to finish in our contemporary art studio in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Mounting: sawtooth metal brackets attached to the back that hang easily on nails, screws, hooks or french cleats, and allow the artwork to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Suitable for indoor/outdoor placement. Artistic metallic finish on natural aluminum. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.