Route 66 Relics by Cincinnati artist/photographer Adam Utz is the next in his retro art photography series, featuring personally shot and edited scenes from his 'Out West' road trip. Allow yourselve to get lost in this unique southwestern decor piece, as it captures fond memories and favorite pastimes. The dramatic lighting, interesting angles, and artistic subjects make for an instant conversation piece in your home or office. The rich photography print features brilliant colors and fascinating subjects. This man cave decor has been reproduced as a high-resolution giclee print on a rigid aluminum composite panel with easy hanging brackets and spacers on the back, and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor placement. The attractive americana art displays beautifully in a variety of settings, including Southwestern, Retro, Mid-Century and Eclectic decorating styles.
- Crisp & Eye-Catching: 48W x 19H x 1D (inches) High-resolution giclee reproduction abstract art, printed in HD on a crisp, rigid, aluminum-composite panel.)
- High-End Finishes: Crafted from indoor/outdoor aluminum composite, specifically formulated for artistic applications. Colors applied in high-resolution with UV-cured acrylic and latex inks.
- Priceless Peace of Mind: Individually crafted in the USA (Cincinnati, Ohio) in our modern art and fabrication studio. Includes Certificate of Authenticity, Color & Quality Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Stress-Free Hanging: Sawtooth brackets and foam spacers mounted to the back of the piece will allow the lightweight panel to easily hang from standard nails, screws, hooks or rails. Artwork will float about 3/4in off the wall.
- Care-Free Maintenance: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use (weather and fade resistant.) Easily clean as needed by wiping with a soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if necessary.