As the name suggests, our Red Paint Splatter Clock is a dripping, running, paint-splattering display that brings an element of functionality to an otherwise abstract accent piece. Designed and crafted in Cincinnati, Ohio by upscale furniture designer/maker Adam Schwoeppe, this contemporary decor features a tall, large plexiglass body with vibrant hues of red and black over a transparent body. This red kitchen clock is perhaps more art than clock; the invisible acrylic adds an interesting layer to this design, as it creates a unique shadow on the wall behind only the colored areas of the clock body. This piece makes a striking statement in any urban, contemporary home or office, as the splattered paint appears to be suspended in the air, floating just off the surface of your wall.
- Size/Style: Large - 9W x 30H x 1D (inches) - Handcrafted Original Contemporary Decor on Plexiglass
- Clock Motor: Silent, continuous-sweep movement (non-ticking) powered by a single AA battery (not included.)
- 1 Year Manufacturer Parts Warranty. Clock body/face designed & manufactured domestically in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
- Mounting: slot on back hangs easily on nails, screws, or hooks. Spacers allow the clock to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Recommended for indoor placement. Artistic high gloss finish on plexiglass. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.