Give yourself another reason to hold your head high, with Purple Wave by artist Helena Martin. Go get that promotion, that date, that trophy, or whatever else has elluded you; this artwork is a timeless classic that will enhance your space, uplift your spirits and elevate your potential. This contemporary abstract masterpiece is handcrafted with fade-resistant finishes and thick, industrial grade aluminum, making it durable, resilient, and easy to clean. The wavy body is bent, curved and formed by hand, and the holographic pattern is permanently scratched into the surface with a handheld die grinder, and the colors are sprayed with UV-cured acrylics and a protective clear coat for a metallic cool tones color palette.
This modern metal wall art becomes a striking focal point and helps create an instant conversation piece in your space. The layered grind pattern has unique dimension and depth, catching eyes and turning heads from every angle.
- Eye-Catching from Every Angle: Large size, 9.5W x 44H x 3D (inches) overall. Hand-crafted wavy metal wall sculpture; layered grind pattern creates a dimensional, holographic effect.
- Forget About Wear & Tear: Crafted from rigid, industrial grade aluminum; double the material thickness of other metal artists. Colors applied with UV-cured acrylics and protective clear coat finish.
- Priceless Peace of Mind: Made in the USA (Cincinnati, Ohio) from industrial grade materials in our fine art and fabrication studio. Includes Certificate of Authenticity, Color & Quality Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Stress-Free Hanging: Fairly lightweight metal panel that hangs on drywall, wood, masonry, etc. using household nails, screws, hooks or french cleats with sawtooth brackets and padded spacers on back. Artwork will float about 1/2in off wall.
- Care-Free Maintenance: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use (weather and fade resistant.) Artistic high gloss finish on ground and painted metal. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.