The Purple Studio Clock is a gorgeous metal wall clock, handcrafted in Cincinnati by metal artist Nate Halley. This purple modern clock boasts a long silver back panel with layers of linear grind patterns etched into the surface, and a mounted clock face with crisp, glossy hues of plum, purple, violet, and silver on ground and colored aluminum. This metal wall decor is more than just a time piece; it is a bold, artistic statement for your wall, creating an eye-catching decorative display and an instant conversation starter. It is spectacular addition to our Abstract style Geometric Home Decor collection.
- Size/Style: Large - 10W x 24H x 1D (inches) - Purple Modern Clock on Ground and Colored Aluminum
- Clock Motor: Silent, continuous-sweep movement (non-ticking) powered by a single AA battery (not included.)
- 100% Handmade in USA: Designed, etched, colored and assembled in our Cincinnati art studio. 90 Day Manufacturer Parts Warranty.
- Mounting: slot on back hangs easily on nails, screws, or hooks. Spacers allow the clock to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Recommended for indoor placement. Artistic glossy metallic finish on ground and colored aluminum. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.