Poppy Love is a contemporary style artwork, originally created at the highly-talented hands of contemporary, whimsical painter Megan Duncanson. The painting has recently converted into a high-resolution giclee print, with all of the detail, brushstrokes and personality found in the original work. It designed to be an interesting and attractive way of decorating with a contemporary emphasis. This flower painting is crafted from rugged materials with durable finishes, giving the display longevity and versatility in both indoor and outdoor settings. This piece features crisp hues of teal, gold, red and black on metal or acrylic with an artistic matte or glossy finish. This abstract flower art and modern red poppies is a creative addition to our Contemporary style Flowers Wall Art collection.
- Size/Style: LARGE - 32W x 22H x 0.5D (inches) - Flower Painting on Metal or Acrylic
- Detail: HD (high definition) giclee print application. UV cured acrylic inks. Rare, true-flatbed application for ultimate image clarity.
- 100% Made in USA: Enhanced, prepped, printed and assembled in our Cincinnati art studio. 90 Day Manufacturer Parts Warranty.
- Mounting: sawtooth metal brackets attached to the back that hang easily on nails, screws, hooks or french cleats, and allow the artwork to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Suitable for indoor/outdoor placement. Artistic matte or glossy finish on metal or acrylic. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.