Prepare to slay the day with Polar Bear Arctic Framed by artist Adam Schwoeppe, and ensure that every morning begins with a smile on your face and a pop in your step. Wear and tear are things of the past, as this contemporary animal silhouette masterpiece is crafted with fade-resistant finishes and industrial grade aluminum, making it durable, resilient, and easy to clean. The high-resolution artwork is applied with UV-cured acrylic inks in a colorful, cool tones color palette, applied directly to the surface of the metal.
This nature photography metal wall art is an impressive structure with a sense of prominance and luxury, thanks to a creative new twist: the front panel is float-mounted to a larger metal back panel, creating a border around the edges and framing your artwork as it floats slightly off the wall. The dual-layered float-mount frame creates unique depth and shadows, giving you a tiered wall sculpture that is attractive and eye-catching from every angle.
- Eye-Catching from Every Angle: Large size, 48W x 19H x 1D (inches) overall. Tiered layers with float frame creates unique spacing and shadows with this contemporary animal silhouette metal wall art.
- Forget About Wear & Tear: Crafted from industrial grade aluminum and UV-cured acrylic inks. Artwork applied using a rare, ultra high end vacuum-table technique for ultimate image clarity and resolution.
- Priceless Peace of Mind: Made in the USA (Cincinnati, Ohio) from industrial grade materials in our fine art and fabrication studio. Includes Certificate of Authenticity, Color & Quality Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Stress-Free Hanging: Fairly lightweight metal panel that hangs on drywall, wood, masonry, etc. using household nails, screws, hooks or french cleats with sawtooth brackets and padded spacers on back. Artwork will float about 1/2in off wall.
- Care-Free Maintenance: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use (weather and fade resistant.) Artistic metallic matte finish on colored metal. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.