Modern minimalism is the name of the game here, from the clean lines and solid colors to the silent sweep motor and straight slim hands; every element of the Orangeout Black Clock epitomizes the minimalist movement. Designed and crafted in Cincinnati by upscale furniture designer/maker Adam Schwoeppe, this contemporary clock features a tall aluminum polymetal body with crisp satin-matte hues of orange and black with a fine silver and black pinstripe edge. This orange kitchen clock is more than just a time piece: it is a simple addition to a midcentury space, a personal statement in a studio apartment, an attractive element for a modern decorator, or a welcomed bit of contemporary design in an office or lobby.
- Size/Style: Medium - 6W x 16H x 1D (inches) - Handcrafted Original Contemporary Clock on Aluminum Polymetal
- Clock Motor: Silent, continuous-sweep movement (non-ticking) powered by a single AA battery (not included.)
- 1 Year Manufacturer Parts Warranty. Clock body/face designed & manufactured domestically in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
- Mounting: slot on back hangs easily on nails, screws, or hooks. Spacers allow the clock to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Recommended for indoor placement. Artistic satin finish on aluminum polymetal. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.