The term 'midcentury modern' is not used lightly in the world of wall decor. Unlike the more vague 'abstract' and 'contemporary' terms, the midcentury style is more than a casual label: it is a lifestyle that is impossible to fake. The design, the colors, the textures, the materials, and the energy and emotions they envoke...they all come together with unquestioning clarity in this natural walnut, natural maple, retro/vintage style wall decor. It is has a gorgeous dual-layered body cut from pressed plywood to eliminate splitting along the natural wood grains, with a small circular glass mirror set in the center. Bask in the statement of your mid-century starburst/sunburst mirror, with this nod to a more carefree period that all either loved to live through or longed to be a part of.
- Overall Size: LARGE - 27W x 27H x 1D (inches) - Glass is 6 inches. Midcentury Modern Decor Mirror on Walnut/Maple Plywood
- Detail: Dual-layered, CNC-routed Walnut/Maple Plywood with inlaid glass mirror.
- 100% Made in USA: Designed, cut, prepped and assembled in our Cincinnati art studio. 90 Day Manufacturer Parts Warranty.
- Mounting: sawtooth bracket on back hangs easily on nails, screws, hooks or french cleats. Spacers allow the mirror to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Treated natural wood finish. Wipe clean with a soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild handsoap. Avoid chemicals and cleaning fluids.