Mauve Onyx Wave is a gorgeous metal wall sculpture that is part of a nature-themed collection by the artist NAY. The design is reminiscent of the natural marbling found in onyx slabs, with this abstract metal art piece featuring rich hues of purple, beige, pink, and turquoise, along with a myriad of other blended warm tones that flow organically across the surface.
Each wavy art piece is crafted individually and formed by hand in our art and fabrication studio in Cincinnati. The rippling arcs and bends of this attractive metal wall decor seem to flow weightlessly on your wall, creating depth and shadowing that you cannot achieve with traditional flat paintings. The brilliant coloring pattern and the eye-catching sculptural form make it an excellent choice as a featured piece in your modern home decor.
- Eye-Catching from Every Angle: Large size, 9.5W x 44H x 3D (inches) overall, with a wavy, dimensional body. Colored & formed metal wall decor, hand-crafted in Cincinnati, OH.
- Forget About Wear & Tear: metal wall sculpture crafted from rigid, industrial grade aluminum, double the material thickness of other metal artists. Colors applied with UV-cured inks with an outdoor finish.
- Priceless Peace of Mind: 100% Made in the USA (Cincinnati, Ohio) from outdoor, industrial grade materials in our fine art and fabrication studio. Includes Certificate of Authenticity, Color & Quality Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Stress-Free Hanging: Fairly lightweight metal panel that hangs on drywall, wood, masonry, etc. using household nails, screws, hooks or french cleats from custom bracket on the back of the artwork.
- Care-Free Maintenance: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use (weather and fade resistant.) Unique, artistic finish on aluminum. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.