Heart of a Blue Iris is a brilliant 32in x 22in wall art piece with floral subject matter produced by the spectacularly talented artist Cathy Pearson with all of the energy, coloring and detail of the original masterpiece. This traditional wall art is a high resolution giclee print with UV-cured acrylics in vibrant hues of cool blue, cobalt, azure, black on metal or plexiglass with an attractive satin or high gloss finish. Suitable for indoor/outdoor placement, this floral decor is a gorgeous addition to our Traditional style Flowers & Plants Wall Art collection and is a popular choice for spaces ranging from urban homes to upscale hotels to harmonious day spas to modern corporate offices.
- Size/Style: Large - 32W x 22H x 0.5D (inches) - Traditional Wall Art on Metal or Plexiglass
- Detail: HD (high definition) giclee print. UV cured acrylic inks. Rare, true-flatbed application for ultimate image clarity.
- 100% Made in USA: Enhanced, prepped, printed and assembled in our Cincinnati art studio. 90 Day Manufacturer Parts Warranty.
- Mounting: sawtooth metal brackets attached to the back that hang easily on nails, screws, hooks or french cleats, and allow the artwork to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Suitable for indoor/outdoor placement. Artistic satin or high gloss finish on metal or plexiglass. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.