Green Curl Sculpture is a stunning 9in x 35in free-standing piece with elegant curves and weightless movement, produced by Helena Martin in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. This abstract metal art is a hand-crafted original sculpture with reflective grind patterns and one painted side, creating a striking two-toned accent of green, apple, silver, metallic, etc. The ground and painted metal is inherently durable but flexes enough for some subtle kinetic movement, and the artistic high gloss finish is both attractive and easy to clean. It arrives fully-assembled to the padded base, and is suitable for indoor/outdoor placement as the protective finish is both weather and fade resistant. An organic, unique statement piece like this makes a gorgeous addition to our abstract style, contemporary collections.
- Size/Style: Large - 9W x 35H x 9D (inches) - Abstract Metal Art on Ground and Painted Metal
- Detail: Original sculpture with intricate grind patterns applied by hand, and a body manually bent, formed, painted and clear coated.
- Made in USA: 100% handcrafted by Helena Martin in our Cincinnati art studio. 1 Year Manufacturer Parts Warranty.
- Placement: Arrives fully assembled and ready to place on coffee table, end table, desktop, shelf, etc. Crafted from lightweight aluminum with padded feet below the base, so it will not damage surfaces.
- Finish/Care: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use. Artistic high gloss finish on ground and painted metal. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.