Earthen Onyx Clock is a gorgeous acrylic timepiece that is part of a nature-themed collection by the artist NAY. The design is reminiscent of the natural marbling found in onyx slabs, with this modern wall clock featuring rich hues of blue, violet, gray, and white, along with a myriad of other blended cool tones that flow organically across the surface. Such unique coloring techniques by the artist make this more of an abstract wall decor piece rather than simply a timekeeper.
Each of these 30 inch large wall clocks is crafted individually and assembled by hand in our art and fabrication studio in Cincinnati. It features brilliant glossy colors, white aluminum oversized hands, a silent, non-ticking motor, and a transparent acrylic face, all coming together to make this clock a head-turning addition to your contemporary home decor.
- Size & Style Specs: Large Rectangle Clock - 9W x 30H x 1D (inches) - Abstract/Marble Style Modern Wall Clock on Acrylic.
- Savor the Silence: Clock features a silent motor with a non-ticking, continuous-sweep movement, powered by a single AA battery (not included.)
- Priceless Peace of Mind: This contemporary clock body was designed & manufactured domestically in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, and includes a Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Parts Warranty.
- Stress-Free Hanging: Metal slot or bracket on back hangs easily on most household nails, screws, or hooks. Foam spacers allow the clock to float slightly off the wall.
- Easy Maintenance: Recommended for indoor placement. Artistic glossy finish on acrylic. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.