As the name suggests, Continuum in Red is a bold metal sculpture with a uniquely infinite essence, perfectly embodying your modern home decor. The broad body of this abstract sculpture boasts a double-helix formation emerging from the base, with one ribbon taking a dramatic turn at the top to loop around and meet the other in a wide arc. The crisp artistic grind patterns crisscrossing the metallic surface are applied by hand, and the impressive sculptural body is hand-formed from aluminum ribbons. Every detail of this original, contemporary sculpture was handcrafted by the artist Carlos Jacobs in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
Offered in natural silver aluminum or a myriad of vibrant colors, this impressively handmade red minimalist decor makes a strong statement in any space, from bedrooms to living rooms, bathrooms to offices, and kitchens to studies, and it compliments your contemporary, industrial-modern, urban, and minimalist decorating styles.
- Eye-Catching from Every Angle: Large size, 10W x 25H x 8D (inches) overall. Original metal art, hand-crafted in Cincinnati, OH; layered grind pattern creates a dimensional, holographic effect.
- Indoor/Outdoor Durability: Crafted from rigid, industrial grade aluminum; double the material thickness of other metal artists. Colors hand-painted with UV-cured acrylics and protective clear coat finish.
- Priceless Peace of Mind: 100% Made in the USA (Cincinnati, Ohio) from industrial grade materials in our fine art and fabrication studio. Includes Certificate of Authenticity, Color & Quality Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Stress-Free Setup: Sculpture arrives fully-assembled with protective pads on the bottom of the base. The sculpture body will have unique character and shape from every angle, so feel free to rotate it to your desired position.
- Care-Free Maintenance: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use (weather and fade resistant.) Artistic metallic finish on silver aluminum. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.