Contact 48 is a stunning metal wall art masterpiece by Cincinnati artist, Carlos Jacobs. This brilliant original metal painting is individually hand-crafted, using various grinding and texturing techniques to scratch and carve the pattern into a solid aluminum panel behind semi-transparent painted colors, a rich black vignette, and a stunning glossly clear coat. Light reflects off the grind patterns to amplify the design behind the colors, giving this large abstract art an almost holographic display.
This entirely handmade contemporary artwork will command attention as the centerpiece of your modern home decor. Easily hang the lightweight metal panel from the sawtooth brackets on back, anywhere from bedrooms to living rooms, bathrooms to offices, and kitchens to studies.
- Eye-Catching from Every Angle: Large size, 48W x 19H x 1D (inches) overall. Original metal art, hand-crafted in Cincinnati, OH; layered grind pattern creates a dimensional, holographic effect.
- Forget About Wear & Tear: Crafted from rigid, industrial grade aluminum; double the material thickness of other metal artists. Colors hand-painted with UV-cured acrylics and protective clear coat finish.
- Priceless Peace of Mind: 100% Made in the USA (Cincinnati, Ohio) from industrial grade materials in our fine art and fabrication studio. Includes Certificate of Authenticity, Color & Quality Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Stress-Free Hanging: Fairly lightweight metal panel that hangs on drywall, wood, masonry, etc. using household nails, screws, hooks or french cleats with sawtooth brackets and padded spacers on back. Artwork will float about 1/2in off wall.
- Care-Free Maintenance: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use (weather and fade resistant.) Artistic metallic finish on silver aluminum. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.