Columnar Plumage is a striking original metal artwork meticulously etched, ground, textured and sanded by hand by contemporary metal artist Helena Martin in Cincinnati, Ohio. The abstract and contemporary style multi-panel display features a staggered, paneled design crafted from silvery aluminum and layered artistic grind patterns, with a variety of creative application techniques. The textured metallic surface is extremely light receptive, as the etched grooves of the grind patterns reflect light to create movement and depth with a three-dimensional (3D) holographic effect throughout the flowing lines design. With increased overhead lighting these lively, emotional effects will be exaggerated even further.
This modern metal wall art is the perfect silver decor for an upscale, contemporary setting. The interesting organic imagery creates the perfect conversation starter, and achieves the ultimate Wow Factor for both residential and commercial applications.
- Size/Style: Extra Large - 64W x 36H x 0.5D overall (center panel 12Wx36H, intermediates 12Wx24H, outers 12Wx18H inches) - Abstract Metal Art on Natural Aluminum
- Detail: meticulously etched, ground, textured and sanded to create the artistic grind patterns with a variety of techniques. Design has an almost 3D appearance in the light.
- 100% Made in USA: Hand-crafted with care from start to finish in our contemporary art studio in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Mounting: sawtooth metal brackets attached to the back that hang easily on nails, screws, hooks or french cleats, and allow the artwork to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Suitable for indoor/outdoor placement. Artistic metallic finish on natural aluminum. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap. Clean fingerprints promptly to avoid staining.