Express your individuality with Carbon White, part of a bold new abstract art series by Cincinnati metal artist, NAY. This modern wall decor combines the structure of fixed geometric shapes with a freeform, weightless design, rich with gorgeous balance and a unique focal point in the multi-panel installation. Each panel hangs individually, so you are welcome to use NAY's orientation or create your own contemporary art masterpiece, befitting of your unique personality and wall space.
This large wall sculpture has a pure white finish and works beautifully in a variety of settings and decorating styles, including contemporary, minimalist, urban, eclectic & modern home decor, in living rooms, bedrooms, offices, and so much more.
- Exclusive & Eye-Catching: 66x50in overall as shown, including 13 individual panels (5 at 3in, 4 at 6in, 2 at 9in, 1 at 12in & 1 at 18in diameter) that flow together to create a stunning abstract art installation. Use our hanging diagram or create your own visual masterpiece.
- High-End Finishes: Crafted from indoor/outdoor aluminum composite, specifically formulated for artistic applications. Colors applied in high-resolution with UV-cured acrylic inks.
- Priceless Peace of Mind: Individually crafted in the USA (Cincinnati, Ohio) in our modern art and fabrication studio. Includes Certificate of Authenticity, Color & Quality Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Stress-Free Hanging: Easy snap-mount system with hanging diagram included. Simply tape the diagram to the wall, screw in the receivers where indicated, and snap the lightweight panels into place. Artwork will float about 3/4in off the wall.
- Care-Free Maintenance: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use (weather and fade resistant.) Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed. Fingerprints can eventually stain the surface if not removed.