Blooming Silver is a striking handmade masterpiece crafted by Helena Martin in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, and backed with a certificate of authenticity. The pattern you see is essentially scratched into the surface of the metal with masterful control of artistic grinding techniques. Ambient light will reflect off the grind with an almost holographic, 3D effect. This remarkably technical composition is referred to as an original multiple, as the hand-crafted design is very closely replicable by the artist, but with enough natural, subtle variations to make it truly unique. This original abstract art features something of a floral scene in natural hues of silver, steel, monochrome, metallic, etc. with a striking finish. The aluminum is rather lightweight so the artwork easy to hang from the metal sawtooth brackets on back, and is even suitable for indoor/outdoor placement due to the weather and fade resistant finishes. This stunning wall art is an instant conversation piece and crowd pleaser in any contemporary setting.
- Size/Style: Large - 60W x 24H x 1D (inches) - Original Abstract Art on Ground Metal
- Detail: Original multiple series with intricate grind patterns applied. Pattern will be replicated free-hand by the artist on each piece, to closely resemble the photograph.
- Made in USA: 100% crafted from start to finish in our Cincinnati art studio. Certificate of Authenticity and 1 Year Manufacturer Parts Warranty included.
- Mounting: Hangs easily from nails, screws, hooks or french cleats with sawtooth brackets and padded spacers on back; artwork will float about 1/2in off wall. Lightweight aluminum substrate.
- Finish/Care: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use; weather and fade resistant finish. Artistic metallic finish on ground metal. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.