Put your style on display with the Blackout Silver Circle Clock from Metal Art Studio. Less is more with this sleek and stylish modern wall clock, featuring a flawless black finish, metallic silver hands, and unexpected artistic flair, like the elongated hands and two-toned hairline edge. This unique home or kitchen decor is from contemporary furniture designer Adam Schwoeppe in Cincinnati, Ohio, and was assembled with high quality components right here in the USA.
The 'Minimalist' term is more than just a label; it represents cleanliness, structure, reliability, and a life in order. This abstract home decor will take you there as you enjoy the timeless elegance, savor each moment of silence with the non-ticking, continuous sweep clock movement, and appreciate the peace of mind knowing your black minimalist accent is color and finish certified, with a manufacturer warranty on parts for life.
- Eye-Catching from Every Angle: Medium size - 16W x 16H x 1D (inches.) Artisan-crafted modern wall clock on black polymetal, with elongated hands and a hairline silver & black edge.
- Silent & Simple: Non-ticking, continuous-sweep clock movement for a pleasantly quiet ambiance, powered by a single AA battery (not included.)
- Priceless Peace of Mind: Designed and Made in the USA (from domestic and global parts.) Includes Color & Quality Certificate, and Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty.
- Hassle-Free Hanging: Lightweight material that hangs on drywall, wood, masonry, etc. using household nails, screws, or hooks with mounting clip/bracket and padded spacers on back. Clock will float about 1/2in off the wall.
- Versatile & Low-Maintenance: Suitable for indoor/outdoor use (weather and fade resistant.) Artistic semi-gloss finish on black polymetal. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.