Give your walls a stunning makeover with the 'Atomic Era Clock Silver Maple Green' from Metal Art Studio. Prepare to turn some heads and strut your style with this mid-century modern clock, featuring a dual-layered brushed metal and wooden starburst face (silver and maple) with broad, retro-style green hands. This gorgeous wall decor is from contemporary furniture designer Adam Schwoeppe in Cincinnati, Ohio, and was assembled with high quality components right here in the USA. The starburst/sunburst is intended for kitchen, living room, bedroom, or office placement, and in addition to MCM, can also work with industrial, modern, and eclectic decorating styles.
The 'Midcentury' term is more than just a label, it represents the ideal lifestyle of a more carefree time that all either loved to live through or longed to be a part of. This contemporary kitchen clocks will take you there as you enjoy the timeless elegance, savor each moment of silence with the non-ticking, continuous sweep clock movement, and appreciate the peace of mind knowing your wood metal home decor is color and finish certified, with a manufacturer warranty on parts for life.
- Unique from Every Angle: 23 in. Diameter Starburst (tip-to-tip), approx. 2 in. Depth. Artisan-crafted mid-century modern clock in silver & maple composites, with attractive layers & shadowing.
- Silent & Simple: Non-ticking, continuous-sweep clock movement for a pleasantly quiet ambiance, powered by a single AA battery (not included.)
- Priceless Peace of Mind: Designed and Made in the USA (from domestic and global parts.) Includes Color & Quality Certificate, and Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty.
- Hassle-Free Hanging: Lightweight material that hangs on drywall, wood, masonry, etc. using household nails, screws, or hooks with mounting clip/bracket and padded spacers on back. Clock will float about 1/2in off the wall.
- Versatile & Low-Maintenance: Recommended for indoor use in kitchen, living room, bedroom or office. Easy cleaning: wipe with soft/clean cotton cloth; use warm water & mild hand/dish soap if needed.