Aporia Black Wave is a contemporary style wall sculpture, formed in soothing waves and crafted from high-grade, rust-proof aluminum for a lightweight body and indoor/outdoor versatility. This flowing accent piece ripples like a ribbon in motion, and features the brilliant work of artist NAY applied directly to the metallic surface in crisp hues of black, white, light gray and charcoal with an artistic matte finish. It is designed to be a unique, dimensional way of decorating with an eclectic focus. The industrial materials and durable finishes make this wavy metal art a popular choice for everything from upscale hotels to harmonious day spas to modern corporate offices. This urban wall sculpture and curved abstract artwork is a creative addition to our Eclectic Waves Decor collection.
- Size/Style: Large (hangs vertical or horizontal) - 9.5W x 44H x 3D (inches) - Wavy Metal Art on Metal
- Detail: Wavy metal wall sculpture with manually bent and formed curves and UV cured acrylic coloring.
- 100% Made in USA: Enhanced, prepped, colored, formed and assembled in our Cincinnati art studio. 90 Day Manufacturer Parts Warranty.
- Mounting: Metal bracket on back easily hangs vertically or horizontally on two nails, screws, or hooks. The curved sculptural body creates natural shading and interesting depth.
- Finish/Care: Suitable for indoor/outdoor placement. Artistic matte finish on metal. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.