'Albert Einstein Questioning Tomorrow' by Mark Lewis is not only a visually striking and brilliantly colorful Pop Art representation of the global icon, but the piece also has fascinating relevance to the cultural and political history of the United States. The artist Mark Lewis is the 10th Great Grandson of Richard Carder, who was one of the 23 signers of the first document in American history that severed both political and religious ties with England (the Portsmouth Compact in 1636) and formed a colony that would eventually become Portsmouth, Rhode Island. Mark is also one of only a few surviving relatives (and the last in his lineage) of baseball legend Cy Young, the winningest pitcher in MLB history. Due to these unique ancestral ties to such significant members of American history, combined with Mark's own artistic talent for painting and recreating famous photographs of Pop Culture icons, we believe that this piece is a sound investment for collectors of modern and contemporary American art.
This is an original limited edition art print on metal, with an edition size of 1249 in each medium. A signed and numbered Certificate of Authenticity will be included; the exact edition number you receive will depend on prior sales, and when the final number is sold the edition will be retired. The artwork comes ready to hang, with sawtooth brackets and spacers attached to the back.
- Exclusive Edition Details: LARGE - 32H x 22W x 1/2D in. - Pop Style Fine Art Giclee by Iconic American Artist Mark Lewis. Signed & Numbered Limited Edition (1249 total) - Will Be Retired After Final Sale.
- Forget About Wear & Tear: Crafted from industrial grade Metal and UV-cured acrylic inks. Artwork applied using a rare, ultra high end vacuum-table technique for ultimate image clarity and resolution.
- Priceless Peace of Mind: Made in the USA (Cincinnati, Ohio) from industrial grade materials in our fine art and fabrication studio. Includes Certificate of Authenticity, Color & Quality Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Stress-Free Hanging: Lightweight panel that hangs on drywall, wood, masonry, etc. using household nails, screws, hooks or french cleats with sawtooth brackets and padded spacers on back. Artwork will float about 1/2in off wall.
- Care-Free Maintenance: Water and fade resistant matte finish with vibrant colors. Simply wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.