The 1800s Trade Routes Map is an old world style artwork, designed to be an interesting and attractive way of decorating with a colonial emphasis. This world map art is crafted from rugged materials with durable finishes, giving the display longevity and versatility in both indoor and outdoor settings. This piece features crisp hues of brown, tan, beige and tea stain on metal or acrylic with an artistic matte or glossy finish. This line of old world wall decor and cartography artwork is a creative addition to our Colonial style Old World Wall Art collection.
- Size/Style: LARGE - 48W x 19H x 0.5D (inches) - World Map Art on Metal or Acrylic
- Detail: HD (high definition) giclee print application. UV cured acrylic inks. Rare, true-flatbed application for ultimate image clarity.
- 100% Made in USA: Enhanced, prepped, printed and assembled in our Cincinnati art studio. 90 Day Manufacturer Parts Warranty.
- Mounting: sawtooth metal brackets attached to the back that hang easily on nails, screws, hooks or french cleats, and allow the artwork to float slightly off the wall.
- Finish/Care: Suitable for indoor/outdoor placement. Artistic matte or glossy finish on metal or acrylic. Wipe clean with soft cotton cloth, and if necessary, warm water and a mild hand or dish soap.